October 18, 2006

What's the deal with soda pop?

Lately whenever I buy a can of pop it is flat. What is the deal with this. The first time I thought maybe it was a one time thing, you know like maybe someone got lazy at the pop factory and forgot to put bubbles in it. But it's happened like 4 times in the past week. The first time was when I got an orange crush with my pizza. The pizza was ok but when I opened the pop it didn't make that "Fsshhh" sound, it just made this really empty "clunk" sound. I thought "No big deal, so the pops flat, so what. I like orange juice, this is just a can of orange juice now". But then it happened again and again and I wondered if I would ever have a fizzy pop again. Now whenever I am about to drink a pop I get nervous. Will it let me down again?

6 comments:

Stu Hood said...

yo that's WACK

Miranda said...

buy dr. pepper. it's delish.

Fun 100 said...

toronto is fuckin with you.

t-t-tracey said...

I LOVE THAT 'FSST' SOUND.

Kyle Nicholay said...

was it warm? only cold pap makes the 'fsst'

Marek said...

it was cold! and flat. its ok, im drinking some grape soda right now and its fizzy like milk?