December 07, 2006

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE

Everytime I think of Christmas a few things run through my mind.

1. What am I going to get everyone for christmas?

2. Do I have enough money for some Winter Ale?

3. Do I have enough money for some more Winter Ale?

4. Man, it's nice to drive around and look at christmas lights sometimes.

Which brings me to this. Apparently setting up Christmas lights around your house and syncing them up to Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a Christmas Phenomenon. I remember watching one of these videos a few years ago and laughing really really hard at the absurdity of it all. Turns out that this Trans-Siberian Light Show Phenomenon became such a huge hit on the internet that The Miller Beer Company copped a feel and turned one of the clips into a beer commercial.

THE BEER COMMERCIAL



THE TRANS-PHENOMENON











No comments: