May 24, 2007

MP3: Lust Control - We Are Not Ashamed (Remastered)



I picked this up at House of James in Abbotsford a few months back and finally got around to ripping the full 35 track remastered album onto my computer. I didn't listen to these guys when they were around, but I heard much about them and was surprised to see they have a new official website up at www.lustcontrol.com.

As I mentioned, the album has 35 tracks including commentaries, live songs and even karaoke versions of "The Big 'M'" and "Planned Parenthood"!

MP3 Download:
Lust_Control_-_You_Make_Me_Puke.mp3
Lust_Control_-_The_Big _M.mp3
Lust_Control_-_The_Big _M_ (Karaoke_Version).mp3

2 comments:

hockeydad said...

wowowowowow

i miss christian punk rock. this is like the new crusaders, but not a joke!

Anonymous said...

STU
YOU NEED TO SEND ME THAT ALBUM

jason.tiredandwasted@gmail.com
YOU HAVE TO
PLEASEEEEEEEE!
xoxo
jason.